Heatrex’s 233 Series EXP explosion-proof unit heater is designed with both safety and versatility in mind. Unique 233 Series features include:
- Industry’s Lowest Ignition Temperature Code Rating : T3C, 320°F (160°C)
- Dual Over temperature Protection: With both automatic and manual reset over temperature cutouts for additional safety.
- Nontoxic Propylene Glycol Heat Transfer Fluid
- Low 70 PSIG Relief Valve Setting: This assures that in an emergency, the initial escaping vapor temperature remains below the 320°F (160°C) ignition temperature.
- Corrosive Resistant Options: Heatrex offers three constructions suitable for most applications. Standard construction for use in dry non-corrosive areas includes : Welded steel heat exchanger; powder-coated cabinet; epoxy-coated motor. A 316 stainless steel construction suitable for Wastewater Treatment Plants includes : 316 stainless steel heat exchanger, headers and tubes with aluminum fins; stainless steel cabinet; corrosive resistance hardware; epoxy-coated motor. Third construction is suitable for use in Chemical Plants where chlorides are present and includes : Heresite® coated heat exchanger, cabinet, fan blade; corrosion resistance hardware; epoxy-coated motor.
For more information click here.